iPhone Online Casino Games Baccarat
Playing iPhone Baccarat Online
When it comes to iPhone online casino games, baccarat is certainly one of the most played and talked about card table games anywhere world. Strictly a game of chance, in Baccarat, players compete against the dealer by trying to achieve a higher hand value, similar to Blackjack. However, with iPhone online casino games Baccarat you do not necessarily have to bet on your own hand to win. Players can choose from three betting options at every hand. They can either choose to bet on their own hand, the banker’s hand, or to bet on a tie. The highest hand value in Baccarat is 9, which is considered as a natural hand, if made by only 2 cards. The winning hand in Baccarat is the hand totalling 9 or the closest to 9.
How to Play iPhone Baccarat
As with most iPhone online casino games, iPhone online casino games Baccarat is played in exactly the same way as the online version. At the start of the game, players are each dealt 2 cards. All of the low number cards 2 through to 9 are worth their face value in points. The 10, Jack, Queen and King are all worth 10 points and the ace is worth a single point. In order determine your points in mobile Baccarat, you need to total the card points and then drop the first digit. For example, if you are dealt a 5 and an 8, then the total is 5+8=13. When you drop the first digit, the total points = 3. A third card can be drawn for either the player or the banker depending on the points of the first two cards.
Player’s third card rule
Like many other iPhone online casino games, baccarat has certain rules that players need to follow in order to understand the game. iPhone online casino games Baccarat third card rules are explained as such:
- If the player or bank has a natural hand of either 8 or 9 from the first two cards, then another card cannot be drawn.
- When the player’s hand has less than or equal to five, the player can draw a third card.
- If the player does not draw a third card then the bank’s hand must stand on 6 or more. IE if the banker has cards totalling under 6, they must take a third card. When a player takes the third card the Bank must follow the Bankers third card rules.
Banker’s third card rule
Similar to most iPhone online casino games, Baccarat has rules for the banker that can affect how the game proceeds. The following rules apply the banker in iPhone baccarat:
- If the banker’s total is 2 or less, the banker draws a card, regardless of what the player’s third card is.
- If the banker total is 3, then the bank draws a third card unless the player’s third card was an 8.
- If the banker total is 4, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
- If the banker total is 5, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
- If the banker total is 6, then the bank draws a third card if the player’s third card was a 6 or 7.
- If the banker total is 7, then the banker stands.
If you are new to card comparing games, iPhone online casino games Baccarat is a good game to start with. It is probably best play a few games for fun before deciding to play for real money.